vineri, 15 februarie 2013
Zilele trecute citeam un document psihologic despre "Cum sa devii imun la manipulare" si am gasit acest citat care mi s-a parut de-a dreptul profund si foarte adevarat si m-am gandit sa-l impartasesc cu voi...:)
"Nimeni dintre aceia pe care bogăţia şi onorurile îi aşază pe o treaptă mai înaltă nu e mare. Aceasta-i eroarea care ne înşală, că nu apreciem pe nimeni după ceea ce este, ci îi adăugăm şi cele ce-l împodobesc.
Când vrei să apreciezi pe cineva la justa lui valoare şi să ştii ce fel de om este, priveşte-l gol: să lepede averea, să lepede onorurile şi celelalte minciuni ale soartei, să dezbrace până şi corpul – priveşte-i sufletul, dacă-i mare prin altceva sau prin el însuşi.
Să apreciem fiecare lucru, îndepărtând ce se spune despre el, şi să cercetăm ce este, nu ce e numit."
marți, 12 februarie 2013
1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
5. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
6. Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
7. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
8. Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
9. A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wreck a life. A timely word may level stress. But a loving word may heal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die,
you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.